Have you made all of your Christmas giveaway goodies? Let’s check the list:
- peppermint bark
- sugar cookies
- gingerbread cookies
- chocolate covered pretzels
- white trash
What? What’s that you said? What’s white trash?
Oh, only the yummiest, most addictive stuff in the world!
Make sure you read the fine print warning that comes with this sweet treat before reaching for that first fistful:
Warning: The candy you are about to consume is extremely sweet and extremely addictive. Over consumption of this product can lead to impairment of your mind, due to an extreme sugar high. This impairment may cause you dance like a nutcracker or jump around like a crazy lord-a-leaping. Proceed with caution.
(All measurements are approximate.)
6-7 cups Chex cereal (any kind, or a mix)
1 lb. bag m&ms
1/2-1 c. salted peanuts
2 c. pretzels
1 pkg. of white almond bark (available at Wal-Mart)
1. Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl, break up the almond bark and melt in microwave, in 30 second intervals.
3. Pour melted almond bark over cereal mix and mix carefully to coat the cereal. If you feel that the bark is too thick, add more pretzels or cereal.
4. Pour mix onto a sheet of wax paper and let cool at room temperature.